How do I get a Loan?
Interested in getting a loan for cash, but not sure how to get started? You’ve come to the right place. Getting a loan at Roath’s Pawn Shop is as simple as this:
- Bring your item for loan to our store in Surrey, BC.
- Let our trained loan specialists assess your item.
- Receive a loan estimate on the spot, and get cash in minutes!
Thousands of items accepted for loan!
Roath’s Pawn Shop puts quick cash in your pocket! From $10 to $1 million or more, tap into the potential of your collateral. We are Surrey’s go-to pawn shop, accepting a wide range of items for loan, including:
- Jewellery – gold, silver, platinum, diamonds and various precious stones.
- Electronics – the newest generation of gaming consoles, laptops, and LED TV’s.
- Tools – power tools, hand tools, and air tools.
- Large Items – generators, power washers, boat motors and more.
- Musical Instruments – acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, amplifiers, microphones and pro audio equipment.
- Power Sports Equipment – ATV’s, motorcycles, jet ski’s, boats, and dirt bikes.
- Luxury Items – Handbags and purses.
Not sure if we accept your item? Contact us to find out!
It’s worth asking. At Roath’s Pawn Shop, the only items we absolutely cannot make loans on are homes and commuting vehicles.
Quick tips for getting your loan approved at Roath’s:
- Bring items that are in decent condition, with no missing accessories or damaged parts such as remote controls or stands.
- For electronics, “the newer the better” is a good rule of thumb. 5 years old and newer for best results!
- Leave your fraudulent metals at home. Possession of fraudulent metals is illegal in BC.
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect – we don’t tolerate bad behavior in the shop.
- Don’t forget to bring your VALID government issued picture ID! You must be 19+ years old to apply for a loan. (Acceptable ID: Drivers License, Passport, Prison ID, or Provincial ID)